Guide: Best way to earn Pokémon Go Coins
Do you want to get your hands on some free Poke Coins ? PokéCoins are required if you wish to improve your Pokémon Go storage or backpack. We'll show you how to obtain free PokéCoins by visiting gyms and what bundles to search for in the store in our Pokémon Go guide.
Pokémon in Gyms
The only way to get free Coins is to leave your Pokémon to guard your team's gyms. Begin by touching on a gym that matches your team's color. In the bottom right corner of the screen, there's a button that looks like a Poke ball with a plus sign; tapping it brings up your Pokémon storage, where you can choose a Pokémon to leave in this gym.
- There can't be two of the same Pokémon in the same gym (for example, if there's already a Milotic in the gym, you won't be allowed to put in your Milotic).
- You can only place Pokémon in the gym who are fully healed.
- A maximum of six Pokémon can be held in a single gym.
The amount of Coins you'll receive is determined by how long your Pokémon remains in the gym. You get 1 Coin for every 10 minutes your Pokémon spends in the gym. When your Pokémon is kicked out of the gym and returned to your storage, which happens whenever another player from another team battles and defeats your Pokémon, you receive the coins. You can only earn 50 Coins per day. To earn the daily maximum, the Pokémon needs to be in the gym for 8 hours and 20 minutes.
Google Opinion rewards
There are ways to gain free Google Play credit that you may use to purchase coins for free!
- Google Opinion Rewards is a free download.
- To get started, open the app. You may be required to complete an introductory survey.
- Close the app and forget about it, then go about your normal Pokémon hunting routine.
- You'll get reminders in the following days, weeks, and months inviting you to complete surveys in the app.
- Each survey is usually only a few minutes long and consists of a few questions.
- Almost every time you take a survey, you'll be rewarded with Google Play credit, which you can use to make purchases on the Play Store. In-app purchases are included in this. It's crucial to remember that not every survey will earn you money, so keep that in mind.
- You'll earn enough Google Play credit to purchase Poke coins over time! You won't be rolling in coins, but it'll give you a little lift now and then.
It isn't the most effective method to get free coins. You can treat yourself to this once in a while rather than doing it on a regular basis for free coins.
Look for the recent Pokémon Promo Codes and use them to gain free in-game stuff. Without spending any money on the game, you can get free coins using Pokémon Go Promo Code. Although Niantic releases new codes on a regular basis, there aren't many codes available at any given time. They only endure a short time, so take advantage of them as soon as possible.
It's simple to redeem your Pokémon Go Redeem Code. The official website and the app are both options for redeeming Pokémon Go Promo Code. Let's have a look at both easy ways to redeem the code. We'll begin by going to the Niantic Rewards Page's official redemption source.
- To begin, open any browser and go to Niantic Rewards Page.
- Go to your Pokémon Go account and sign in.
- In the promo code box, type any active coupon code.
- Now tap to redeem, then check your account to get your prize.
Depending on where you live, you may only be able to catch certain Pokémon types. It's also possible that finding Gyms or PokéStops will be difficult, which will stymie your progress. There is, however, a workaround. You can get around this by spoofing Pokémon GO.
Android's Pokémon GO simply take the following steps:
- Get the VPN for your device and install it.
- Download the app Fake GPS Location from the Google Play Store.
- Go to the settings on your Android phone.
- Click About Phone from the options menu.
- Developer mode is activated by clicking Build Number seven times.
- Click Developer options in the Settings menu.
- Mock Locations App or Allow Mock Locations are the two options available.
- Android smartphone must be rooted
- Mock Mock Locations should be installed as a module.
- Mock Mock Locations should now be enabled.
- On your mobile device, turn on your VPN and select a server in the region where you want to play Pokémon GO.
- Make sure your spoofing app is activated and select a location.
- Start playing Pokémon GO!
Follow these procedures for IOS:
- Download and install the VPN app.
- To modify where you are, jailbreak your device.
- Cydia is a jailbroken device's app store.
- To disguise your iPhone's jailbreak status, download tsProtector.
- For location faking, you can use an iOS Roaming Guide or another app.
- Check to see if tsProtector and the iOS Roaming Guide app are both active.
- In iOS Roaming Guide, pick a location.
- Turn on your phone's VPN and double-check that the location you selected in the iOS Roaming Guide app matches the one you selected.
- Start playing Pokémon GO!